[Roadsters] Brake Light Switch Stop Nut

RWM RWM at RWMann.com
Sun May 31 09:56:44 MDT 2020

Finally got the stop nut on and adjusted.

Key was using a brake pedal prop rod to create just enough room behind the switch bracket to get the stop nut positioned, then rotating the switch to take up slack and adjust the bite point.

Thanks to all, for the suggestions and encouragement!

- Bob

Sent from an iPad