[Roadsters] roadsters on TV!

Gary McCormick gkmcc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 12:13:15 MDT 2020

I remember that episode! Also, I remember a TV ad for the Black & Decker Workmate portable work bench (I have three of them – don't ask…) in which they did a fast time-lapse showing different items clamped in / to the Workmate and being worked on, and one was LF fender from a Roadster, in primer.

Gary McCormick'70 2000 SRL311-13291San José, CA