[Roadsters] Happy 311 Day

Alvin Gogineni alvingogi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:09:43 MDT 2020

In honor of 311s day I drove the roadster to work this week.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3747-e1584057588758.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3769.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3765.jpg

While driving on the freeway I was reminded of how surprisingly low our
cars are to the ground. This still trips me out...I occasionally look over
my shoulder at the lane markers flying by and in the same field-of-view the
door handle appears to be inches from the road...anyway I suggest you try
it for kicks... but be safe :)

I tried to capture this phenomenon on video enjoy!
You can also see that I spotted a clean Porsche 914 on the way
home...classic car owners are the coolest.

https://youtu.be/PRT0b04W2tA