[Roadsters] Parts for Sale - Whole Lot & Pick up Only; Snohomish Washington

Craig Erdman RoadsterCFE at msn.com
Fri Jun 26 06:51:15 MDT 2020

Hi All,

I have a sundry of parts that I would like to sell as a lot only (no cherry-picking).

Pick up only. $300 firm. What you don't want I will junk.

Steering gear box from 1969 Datsun 1600
Steering Column (Casement)
Oil pan for Datsun 2000 (OEM Steel)
Radiator for Datsun 2000 (OEM); condition unknown, but no issues about 30 years ago
Radiator fan shroud (2000?)

5-speed transmission for parts; 5th speed blown; No bell housing. Last stored under cover but open to atmosphere so input shaft is rusty but still turns. Steel synchros

Trim piece for back of cockpit area (2 of same piece)

Trim pieces for doors - complete or mostly complete

Front window trim pieces - complete or mostly complete

Tonneau cover for entire cockpit - useful for parts(?) or template, but otherwise junk
Half-Tonneau cover for area behind seats - useful for parts(?) or template, but otherwise junk

Unused by but rusted surface competition clutch pressure plate for Roadster/510.

Datsun 510 start motor

Anything else I can roust up.

Pictures available.

Craig Erdman 206-595-6138 Send text before calling please!