[Roadsters] Solvang roadtrip

Erik Miller funkaholik at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 10:47:22 MDT 2020

Great pics and write-up Alvin, as usual.  Glad to see that Spike has found a new family.  Pics of lone car on Solvang streets are sad but beautiful.  As a laugh, maybe Harlan could post one of them on the Solvang site as the 2020 "get together" photo.  Car show - population: 1.If there's a silver lining to all of this, it's that I've been getting loads of work done on my car, and even some house projects to keep the boss happy.  I'm sure I'm not the only one.  We should have even more cars next year, and with more 'shelter in place' inspired fixes and mods!Erik
null