[Roadsters] Solvang 2020: Event Report :)

Alvin Gogineni alvingogi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 21:07:54 MDT 2020

Norcal caravan to Solvang today: Party of 1.
Like old times, today I made a blast down to the little Danish town on my
way to a friend's. Saturday in Solvang is typically bustling, but not on
this early morning: Somber was word with vacant hotel lots and closed signs
on all bakery's.
Despite the lack of dozens of roadsters and people, hazard tape all over
Main St. Park and missing lunch with Ron Eastman+SocalROC, I immediately
pretended it was The Datsun Roadster Show day with some staged photos and
places I've always wanted to park in front of but never had a chance...I
even hopped over a gate like usual to get the shot.
And just like that...I arrived back home this evening in San Jose, 612
miles later. #WhenWillThisSR20Break
More on my adventurous roadtrip back from Solvang shortly, enjoy!

1st Street
The site of the Datsun Roadster Show:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5623-scaled.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5625-scaled.jpg

My FAVORITE spot for breakfast during the Solvang Show
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5658-scaled.jpg

My "gangster" shot from the balcony above Fitzpatrick's Tavern...imagine
the entire street filled with roadsters and people
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5630-scaled.jpg

Near Paula's Pancake House:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5591-scaled.jpg

1st and Copenhagen....the Nexus of the Datsun Roadster Universe
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5648-scaled.jpg

Those lovely Santa Ynez Mtns.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5673-scaled.jpg