[Roadsters] Solvang throwback 2 of 4

Alvin Gogineni alvingogi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:42:25 MDT 2020

#FairladyFriday
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/fairladyfriday?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG>
2 of 4
April is the month that our beloved Solvang Datsun Roadster Show is held.
Since this year's show is postponed I'll be posting images/memories from
past shows. I will miss the friends, family and cars from my favorite
annual classic car show!
Fun Fact: 2003 was the first year the show was held in downtown Solvang!
Prior events were at Nojoqui Falls Park.

Solvang 2012
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Solvang2012.jpg

Todd and EveAnn Osborn with their '68 SRL in 2003. They organized this
inaugural downtown show!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/OSborns.jpg

Bob Klemme in his '67 2000 race car at Solvang 2006
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Klemme.jpg

Wet and Wild!
Solvang 2015 was a deluge...but the show went on!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Solvang2015.jpg