[Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 12, Issue 38

Dave Sommers divehatteras at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 19:36:00 MDT 2020

I think there is going to be some serious sibling rivalry happening in the near future.  The black one will no longer be the most photographed roadster in the world.  That’s bound to create some jealousy issues in that garage!

Dave Sommers
Dive Hatteras llc
www.divehatteras.com
703-517-3724 boat phone