[Roadsters] Rear quarters

Dave Murphy davesmbox at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 08:13:32 MDT 2018

Ok question
I am no newbie to classic cars
Did a restoration on my 1600 years ago.
Finishing up an incredible Volvo 164 E GT
I have had a Solex 2000 in the que for 20 years. The rear quarters are patched and well not great. I have 2 NOS quarters and a NOS rear panel.
I am pretty good at MIG welding but not a pro.
If I try this myself will I regret it??? Time. patients and alignment.  But your thoughts
It’s a 70.  Wish it were a 67.5. But also wish my Tacoma was a lotus elan. LOL
Sent from my iPhone