[Roadsters] Battery

Paul Kort paulsdatsunstuff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:25:10 MDT 2018

  A gear reduction starter is the way to go.  You'll never have starting
problems again.  We used them on both race 1600s; engines with much higher
compression than stock.  Try http://tsimportedautomotive.com/ for a
starter.  Tell Ted I sent you, but he'll probably just laugh!
  And I can't remember what battery I used, I moved it to the passenger
side of the trunk.

Paul
Ohio