[Roadsters] Another Roadster on Craigslist

Eric Frisbee efrisbee at charter.net
Fri Oct 12 13:53:21 MDT 2018

Interesting...listed as a 69, but owner says it’s a 68.   Side markers are 70, as are the reflectors in the back.  Front turn signals are 68-69 though.   That rear bumper and license light are clearly a 68.   Sounds a bit like a Frankenroadster to me.  Looks nice overall, but curious to know VIN and if the engine might be original?

Sent from my iPhone