[Roadsters] Too many Roadster ads to post

joey joeygott at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 22:24:32 MDT 2018

 I"m thinking about selling my 69' 2000 SRL-311 Restomod (engine and interior are not stock, there is no roof or top, and other mods have been done as you can see in the pics).  .  About the only thing I haven't done is put Panasports on her, which I've been tempted to do.   Now that my daughter is driving and I've bought another vehicle and a new boat, I"m running out of space and time.
My wife is trying to talk me out of it since there isn't another one like it out there, and the fact that you can never get the money or sweat equity back out of it.   She has a great point.  So I will continue thinking about it.
I"m in the Tampa Bay area.  it's covered in my garage which has a dehumidified running 24/7.   If you have a serious interest, I would be happy to discuss it.    I look forward to the temps dropping soon.  I do not drive it in the summer due to FL heat.SEE PIC.Take care,Joey