[Roadsters] What is this

Charles Hubbard charlie at hubco.com
Fri May 18 07:21:47 MDT 2018

Sorry guys, pictures on this board don’t work for me.  Anyhoo, I did a quick search of rear engine cars and found what looked kinda like a corvair from the rear turned out to be a 1963 Simca 1000.  I’ve never heard of such a thing, but Fiats, (and Corvairs) from the 60s, are not, and never will be, my thing.  Now, had it been an old Austin Healey...  Now, to all the Simca owners on this list, you have my sympathy.

Respectfully,

Charlie Hubbard