[Roadsters] alt steering wheels

Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com
Mon May 7 09:54:42 MDT 2018

I used a Grant signature series wheel on my '66 1600 - installed using Grant
adapter - 4581.

close-up pictures of the adapter:  http://mildevco.net/grant_wheel.htm

There is a rubber, accordion-like cover that goes over the silver portion.

Completed installation pics on the "ITS ALIVE!!!!" page :

http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/

Mark Sedlack

Clinton, OH

'66 1600 V6