[Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 10, Issue 59

Steve stevenehlers at charter.net
Thu Aug 30 21:23:51 MDT 2018

Gary ,
  The lead off info  "Mechanicals have all been gone through entirely
with oem parts'
Is defiantly a Stretchhhhhhhhhh....
  A lot of "Artistic License" everywhere..... Not to a level worthy of
collectability
without any documented repairs by a Pro and below any Shop capable of
even close to original ...
Sorry , I'm not to impressed by the quality of the work and results that
can be seen.
I'm very quality and historically correct in any repairs or Restoration
I do, and when I see
shade tree results, it deters the value of these cars .
Steve