[Roadsters] Reno

Stan Wilkins Ragtopman1601 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:05:12 MDT 2018

I was there back in aught 1; everybody needs to go at least once. Kind of like the Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale, everyone needs to experience it once. My next stateside car related goal is the Woodward Dream Cruise; maybe next year....

Stan, who currently has the roadster fuel tank sitting on a bench