[Roadsters] [Bluebird510] Re: Antique grill badge (not Datsun)

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Wed May 10 12:02:43 MDT 2017

Smartphone pic should be good enough.

Pete

From: bluebird510 at googlegroups.com [mailto:bluebird510 at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Kort
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:31 AM
To: Pat Horne <patintexas at icloud.com>
Cc: 510s <bluebird510 at googlegroups.com>; Roadster Stuff <datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bluebird510] Re: [Roadsters] Antique grill badge (not Datsun)

  The font on the MOTORADE sign in the photo matches the one on the badge!  Once the battery is charged, I'll take a photo of the badge.

Paul

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Pat Horne <patintexas at icloud.com <mailto:patintexas at icloud.com> > wrote:

Paul,

Found an ad in may 1915 popular mechanics looking for salespeople for Motorade oil additive in Iowa.

https://books.google.com/books?id=uN8DAAAAMBAJ <https://books.google.com/books?id=uN8DAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=motorade+usa&source=bl&ots=p7K9uCkgnM&sig=6iYyxz0kO30xhoOpZEZgMNXPNmA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRnIqO1-XTAhUqw4MKHTg-CqE4ChDoAQgnMAM#v=onepage&q=motorade%20usa&f=false> &pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=motorade+usa&source=bl&ots=p7K9uCkgnM&sig=6iYyxz0kO30xhoOpZEZgMNXPNmA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRnIqO1-XTAhUqw4MKHTg-CqE4ChDoAQgnMAM#v=onepage&q=motorade%20usa&f=false

Peace,

Pay

Pat Horne

We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity