[Roadsters] Another bites the dust

Paul Kort paulsdatsunstuff at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 11:04:47 MST 2017

  Jim said I can sell some side trim, including the pieces on that 2000.
But I get to go up and hunt through the race barn to find it.  He is in the
process of putting two roadsters back on the road so I have to save at
least two sets of trim, but paving parted out several roadsters over the
past 20 years, I'm sure there are a few sets available.  I won't be able to
get up to the barn until later next month so sit tight!

Paul