[Roadsters] Selling my '69 1600

Chris Coker cfcoker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:21:17 MDT 2016

Hi all-

As part of our downsizing around here in preparation for an eventual move, it’s time for me to part with my 1600.  This car is a solid daily driver, but I really haven’t been driving it much the past 10 years.  Time to find it a new home.

I have lot’s of photos, history, etc. of the car here:
http://risensonracing.com/datsun1600/index.php <http://risensonracing.com/datsun1600/index.php>

current mileage is 144887.  Cosmetically it’s OK, but not a show car.  Mechanically it’s extremely sound.  It drives well, and everything works.  Car spent almost all of it’s “working” life in TX, and it’s been mostly a garage queen since 2005.  Currently located about 45 minutes north of Detroit.

I’m hoping to get offers above $8000, wanted to reach out to the Roadster family first before listing it to a wider audience.  While I’ve been quiet on the list for a while, this Roadster list had been a treasure of help, and encouragement.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Chris Coker