[Roadsters] Interesting historical note

Lore724 at aol.com Lore724 at aol.com
Fri May 13 18:24:59 MDT 2016

BMW has been producing motorcycles since 1923 including through the war.
After the war, they were forced to limit the size of bikes to 250cc for a few
 years.  They released the R51/2 in 1950.  The whole bike was a prewar
design.

Dave in MI

In a message dated 5/13/2016 3:30:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,