[Roadsters] Hagerty Ins

Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com
Thu Jan 28 07:44:23 MST 2016

I have both my Datsuns and a 1930 Chrysler with them - Can't beat their rates and their service has been fantastic.  The Chrysler was my dad's before I inherited it, and he was involved in a fender bender (not his fault) in it.  New York is a no-fault state, so his insureance company,  Hagerty,  was on the hook for the repairs.  Fast, efficient handling of the claim, and no hassles with having the repair work done where dad wanted it done.

Mark Sedlack

Clinton, OH

66 1600 V6, 77 280Z V8, 1930 Chrysler Model 66