[Roadsters] 3-point belts on 69-70 Roadsters?

Gary McCormick gkmcc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 6 09:29:19 MST 2016

Amazing that there is still something to learn about these cars after so many years of ownership! (Though mine has spent way too much time in the garage since I bought it.)
Shoulder belts are one more thing to add to the list for when I finally kick the old girl back to life and get her out of the garage.
Thanks all.
Gary McCormickSan Jose, CA1970 2000 SRL311-13291