[Roadsters] Brake lines 1966 1600 SP311

Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 07:44:34 MDT 2016

On a '66 1600 the lines will be 3/16" and the fittings should be 3/8-24 inverted flare.  The master cylinder would be a single circuit/outlet, and all the fittings are SAE.  That is unless someone did some conversion, replacement, etc.

If the master cylinder was replaced with a later dual circuit unit, it could be metric.

Mark Sedlack

the "R" '66 1600 4.3L V6

the "Z" '77 280Z 5.7L V8

http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/