[Roadsters] Exhaust header

Brad bradleygt at excite.com
Mon Apr 18 11:28:47 MDT 2016

 Would it be better to replace the factory header with one that is already ceramic coated or have the factory header coated ? My understanding is you might have to replace the starter with a shorter starter if you go with the after market header. I found the aftermarket coated header for $325. The stock header has a couple of crack the need some attention I can weld those and to have those coated is $175. But with the stock header continue to need repair for crack. Or just repair the cracks and leave alone.
Thanks everyone

Brad