[Roadsters] Grant wheel center dis-assemble, anyone successful?

O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS) Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Tue Dec 15 06:33:31 MST 2015

Nice KA24DE swapped car (no engine bay pics?) on SF Bay Craigslist.

Seeing the dash pic reminds me of a question, as I have the same Grant aftermarket wheel. (makes for more room for knees with the smaller diameter, and my hands like the fatter outer ring)

How the heck do you get the horn button apart in order to change the logo in the center?
I have looked at it 10 different ways, and it doesn't look un-apartable without destroying it.

Thanks.  Happy holidays.
Fergus O