[Roadsters] manifold torque specs

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Thu Oct 23 20:15:55 MDT 2014

Dave,

I have not seen torque specs for those studs/nuts in either the Clymer manual or the Chilton manual for the roadster.  I know I have a list of standard torque values for various diameter fasteners, but I cannot remember where I put it.  I'm not sure Nissan considered the value critical, as long as they weren't significantly under- or overtightened.

Google "bolt torque values".  You find some charts there.  Best I can do.

Gary