[Roadsters] Here are the leaf spring helpers

Chris Collett cccracing at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:25:53 MDT 2014

I put them in last night.  10 minutes and one beer later they were ready to
go!  I went out and hit my dreaded bump in the road at 65 mph....   Sweet.
Going to fine tune later with spacers to go below the minimum 500 pound
rating as it's just a little too stiff.

Superior RideEFFEX - Leaf Helper
Part Number: 11-1020
Line: SPR

   - 1 Year Limited Warranty
   - UPC: 77705111027
   - Adjustable
   - Spring Leaf Design
   - Up to 1,500 lbs. for Light Trucks

Detailed Description

Adjustable weight capacity 500, 1000, or 1500 Lbs. For light trucks or
mini-vans not equipped with a stock overload. Easy to install. All hardware
and instructions included.

Additional Details

   - *Type*: Adjustable

Manufacturer Information

Superior Automotive Accessories has been part of American motoring since
1957. From our early beginnings with one automotive accessory, the Bug
Screen, Superior Automotive has been a market leader for almost 50 years.
We are known for our famous brands and category leadership. Beginning with
our world famous Sport GripB. line of steering wheel covers, to our newest
EdgeEffex license plate frame program, Superior has been an industry leader
in innovation and design. By choosing Superior Automotive, customers can
rely on the company's heritage and dedication to supplying only the finest
aftermarket auto accessories. Our products are consumer proven, trusted and
requested.