[Roadsters] Roadster Dumb Question Dept.

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Wed Oct 22 02:04:00 MDT 2014

The metal plates with a captive nut have a rubber square inserted in
them and are used where the body it fastened to the chassis, 8 separate
points.
The chassis pads are just that, a pad on the chassis at several
locations to prevent the body contacting the chassis.
I used contact adhesive on mine and then dropped the body onto the chassis.

Regards,
Graeme S.

nissanman.shutterfly.com