[Roadsters] rear springs and shifter boot

John Atchison jda at srv.net
Tue Oct 21 08:08:03 MDT 2014

Also being of limited funds at the time,

and auto-xing my 69 2L in the mid 80s time period,
I also added the bolt on leaf helper spring to the stock rear springs
and it kept the body from hitting the oversize race tires of the time.
Still on the car, worked fine.

John Atchison
Half Fast Racing
Idaho Falls