[Roadsters] SPL in Automobile magazine

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Fri May 2 18:53:52 MDT 2014

The sale was discussed here briefly when it occurred. Obviously a very nice
car, the consensus was that at least a couple of people with more money
that knowledge of the cars and/or common sense got into a bidding war. I'd
like to have been a fly on the wall when the buyer figured out what had
happened.

Ron