[Roadsters] Dizzy, Alternator, and Solex rebuild

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 27 22:17:46 MDT 2014

.....and there are a few different ways to do it.
1.  simply replace the points with an electronic version and retain the
OEM coil and appearance.
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzAzWDY5Mg==/$(KGrHqUOKjEE5kMCDvh6BOifvGkVuQ~~60_12.JPG
<http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzAzWDY5Mg==/$%28KGrHqUOKjEE5kMCDvh6BOifvGkVuQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG>
2.  1 plus an electronic module to amplify the coil voltage e.g. a High
Energy Ignition conversion.
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MjMxWDQwMA==/z/UhcAAOSwq5lTqoLM/$_12.JPG
3.  1 plus a fully programmable HEI in which you can build a custom
advance and dwell curve.
http://www.mgbreakers.com/MGMart%20photos/Holding/Stealth1.jpg
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzI3WDQ1Mg==/z/X9oAAMXQs6FRVzlN/$T2eC16ZHJG!E9nm3q-v2BRVzlNdPjw~~60_1.JPG
<http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzI3WDQ1Mg==/z/X9oAAMXQs6FRVzlN/$T2eC16ZHJG%21E9nm3q-v2BRVzlNdPjw%7E%7E60_1.JPG>