[Roadsters] Dizzy, Alternator, and Solex rebuild

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 27 19:03:17 MDT 2014

What exactly do you mean when you say the dist. is in really bad shape?
The important parts are: -
a freely rotating vacuum advance mechanism
and centrifugal advance mechanism
unworn bushes on the shaft
i.e. mainly mechanical attributes since the electrics are going to be
replaced.
If you a wanting to keep the engine looking stock, if possible, re-use
the original dist. with a stealth HEI conversion.

Regards,
Graeme S.

nissanman.shutterfly.com