[Roadsters] starting problems

Rich Ravizza rravizza at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 08:35:05 MDT 2014

Process of elimination and patients.  When you drive a car that is 44 years
old you just take a deep breath and think about it.
Just glad this didn't happen up in the Sierra.  I might not have been so calm
about it.
I always say there is not much you can't fix on these things as long as you
have a crescent wrench and a hammer.  Turns out I only needed the crescent
wrench this time.
Rich Ravizza