[Roadsters] 69 2000 for sale - San Diego

Ken Savage ksavagemolokai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 01:32:46 MDT 2014

Aloha,

My name is Ken Savage and Im a long time lurker here. I have a 69 2000
that I need to get rid of. Has not run in at least 12+ years. Car is
complete, but will need lots of work. Vin is 11386 and engine is 11995.
I have not seen it in 7+ years, it is near San Diego and Im in Hawaii.
It needs to go so the best offer by the end of August at the latest will
get it I guess. If you are interested you can reach me off the list at
ksavagemolokai at gmail.com. If anyone in the San Diego area who does not
want it, but could look at it and report back to the list or interested
buyers that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Ken