[Roadsters] early 67 dashboard screws

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Sat Sep 21 21:38:12 MDT 2013

what I need are the little tiny screws, or am I confused?  there are the ones
that several have described, that attach the flat metal dash, as well as the
crash pad.  what I am looking for are the littler screws?  or what ever
attaches the crashpad in numerous places.  Ibll post a picture tomorrow of
the holes I am attempting to fill.  maybe they are pins or something?

anyway, tomorrow Ibll post a picture.

thanks to all.