[Roadsters] Speaking of production numbers - Phil Brook's book

John F Sandhoff sandhoff at csus.edu
Fri Sep 20 14:31:29 MDT 2013

I'm gathering documentation in order to attempt to get DMV to properly
title a new acquisition. I have VIN production numbers from my set of
Scott Sheeler's manuals, but would like to also use Phillip Brook's
excellent research.  However, I can't find my copy of Phil's Fairlady
book at the moment...

Can someone that has the book be so kind as to post:
The VIN sequences for 1968 and 1969 2-liters, and the book's ISBN

Thanks so kindly,

-- John
     John F Sandhoff   sandhoff at csus.edu   Sacramento, CA