[Roadsters] Request some thoughts 70 vs 67.5

davesmbox at aol.com davesmbox at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 15:30:03 MDT 2013

We fell off the roadster chart for a while. After killing myself at work I am
going back to the cars. I will say I bought an absolute beautiful Volvo 164E.
I have 2 roadsters. One is a 70 2000 that I started a frame off on 15 years
ago. Never finished.  I have acumulaled everything needed to build the brand
new car. U20 with B cam Solex, New factory air cleaner. Konis. Everything. New
quarters (Thanks Paul)  New fenders. Comp oil pan. New inner fender

So should I do the 70 or shift gears ,start over and do a 67.5 and use the
parts on that.

No Charlie  The parts are not for sale. Hopefully Lou Ann and I will be at the
Glen next year. No tough love for the 1600  but don't be shocked if we tow the
2000 with the 164E

Miss Drone

Dave Murphy