[Roadsters] Dead dead dead

Walter.Peterson Walter.Peterson at cox.net
Sun Sep 8 18:57:52 MDT 2013

Did this get fixed?
There is a 3 wire power cable coming up from your starter. It could have a
fusible link, I don't remember. But that short cable (1foot long) is where
you can find a 3 pin Molex looking connector that is often highly corroded
and needs cleaning or rebuilding.  DatsunParts.com has the parts if you need
to rebuild it. This is one of the few weakest links in the electrical chain.

Walt Peterson
Carpinteria CA
20R Street Racer
"Datsa 67"