[Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 5, Issue 242

stevenehlers at charter.net stevenehlers at charter.net
Thu Oct 17 07:18:32 MDT 2013

Charley ,

Yes , I remember this car . I worked on it just a few times ,years ago .
It was owned by a guy that
owns and runs a Travel Agency here in Ft Worth . It seems like he was
the original owner also . The late clock
with early gages ,was one thing I remember that was it's signature . I
would bet that he is not on this list ,or ever was . Not the kind of guy
that ever worked on the car himself ,therefore a Forum would be of
little interest to him .
It would be hard to find documentation at my shop for him without hours
of searching ,unless this car does in up
in the hands of a new owner ,that needs it from me .
Steve

Rising Sun Performance
Fort Worth,Texas

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM, datsun-roadsters-request at autox.team.net