[Roadsters] putting a top on

ajpastore at rcn.com ajpastore at rcn.com
Wed Oct 16 17:55:22 MDT 2013

robert k. smith wrote....
"and the main thing ive
learned, is to install it  loosely."

I'll second the installing a little loose suggestion.
I installed mine so it was drum tight...thinking it would stretch. Now at
the end of the season raising the top requires a warm sunny day and a couple
hours to help stretch it out.
Looks good but challenging.
One of those things a DIY type gets wrong I guess:(
-AP

69 2000