[Roadsters] putting a top on

Stephen Webber sewebberlaw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 18:09:29 MDT 2013

I need a new tonneau cover for my 1963 310 roadster.  I spoke to a rep. for
a large top and tonneau cover company, Robbins Tops in Oxnard Calif. and
they did not have a pattern for the 1963 and felt it was sufficiently
different from 1964 and later that they did not want to sell me one.

Any suggestions where to purchase a tonneau cover for a 1963?  It has 3
hooks along the rear deck which is different from some later models.

Stephen Webber