[Roadsters] Mobil 1 oil filter, not a correct U-20 part number reference

robert k. smith rksmith46 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:42:08 MDT 2013

hi,   cut about an inch off the antiback flow tube, and it opens up a lot
of
part no's. to use. ive been doing this for 30 yrs. you can use  datsun
b-210 filters. here are some #'s :  purolator L20064,  bosche 3421,
stp  S2870A, i cant remember the fram #.  i dont think the tube keeps
the oil filter from draining back some, so shortening the filter, gets the
oil press. up faster, on start up. ( my experience, any way).
   bob smith, ohio