[Roadsters] Shipping Greyhound

Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com
Fri Oct 4 07:48:02 MDT 2013

I just got some fenders and a dash for a '50 Chevy pickup truck project -
shipped from Denver to Akron.

I was told that it could take up to two weeks depending on passenger load -
evidently freight comes off if they need the room for passenger luggage,
then goes on the next passing bus that has room.

I got the fenders and dash in a day and a half.

Mark Sedlack
'66 1600
'77 280Z
www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns