[Roadsters] frustrated question.....:)

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 16:53:04 MDT 2013

I thought the INSIDE fabric strip was FIXED to the finishing piece on top of
the interior vinyl. - thus it should NEVER move.

I have new OEM (though not as good as Deans) but it doesn't roll. Are you sure
that you inserted it deep enough in the channel where it sits. You could also
try crimping the channel tight against the strip - this will give it a more
upright stance.

Also use some protectant on the strip (NOT Armorall ) - that should make it
less likely to bind.

You could always put grease on your windows <G>

Peter Harrison
818 448 3181