[Roadsters] FW: Send pics.

Perry Smith tpsmithstl at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 14:58:00 MDT 2013

I am forwarding this as a favor to a friend.  The car is located in Fenton, MO
- just outside St. Louis.  I have personally seen this car and it looks
immaculate.  I know he stored the car in his basement every Winter, so it
hasn't even seen the typical bad weather here in StL.  This is a 1600.

I have no financial interest in the car and I'm perfectly happy with my 2L,
but wanted to let the list know of it before he sends it to the general
community.