[Roadsters] question.....

Stephen Webber sewebberlaw at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:01:18 MDT 2013

I also have a question about my '63 roadster's soft top.

The vehicle has been in my family since my sister bought it new in August,
1963.  It used to have 2 bars that extended from the front of the top bow
forward over the windows to attachment points on the wood bow that sealed
the top against the top of the windshield.  Each bar had a horizontal slot
at the rear to connect with the roof bow, and an angling down slot at the
front that attached to the wood bow.   Somehow these got lost, even though
i still have the canvas covers they slipped through.  I have never seen
these bars available from any source.  Anyone know where these could be
obtained?

STEPHEN E. WEBBER