[Roadsters] out of hibernation problems

twokeelya at gmail.com twokeelya at gmail.com
Fri May 24 08:28:43 MDT 2013

 I have no power to headlghts, fuel gage not working, and running terrible.
it starves for
power after 30 seconds of driving, and will come to a stop. I think it's a
fuel issue, the electronic pump will fill the carbs when key is on and not
running, but
it's not making the same pumping sound, more like a squishing muffled
noise. Well, made it home with flashers only, really glad. I'm not sure but
don't really know where to start poking around other then the obvious
places. Getting gas that tastes like gas not varnish,(added fresh gas)
getting spark (EI DIZZY). Worthy of noting, all other electric systems
 functioning perfectly.
Any suggestions?