[Roadsters] (Fwd) 510 and roadster windshields

John F Sandhoff sandhoff at csus.edu
Tue May 14 10:58:22 MDT 2013

This popped up on the 510 list, I didn't see it mirrored over here
so thought I'd pass it along.

Carter is a longtime 510'er and has contributed a lot to the 510 group
thru the years. This isn't the first group buy he's arranged.

As I recall, last time around Carter arranged a group shipment to
the west coast.