[Roadsters] Product recommendation

Thomas Thompson tommy at dcwisp.net
Sun May 12 23:48:25 MDT 2013

Gordon--I was the stockroom/delivery boy for a drug store  in Coeur d'Alene
in the 60's. One day I stopped to help a couple of elderly women with a left
rear flat on their 60's Chrysler (it was like the scene in 'Groundhog Day'
when Phil Connors jacks up the car with the old women inside). I was
literally jumping on the four-way lug wrench unable to loosen the first lug
nut, when I remembered hearing the studs on the driver's side wheels had
left hand threads on those cars! We all hung out in gas stations with lift
bays back in those days, and little threads of knowledge were always
creeping into our teenage brains. I stomped on the other side of the wrench
and Voila! I'm glad I was not able to put 280 lb/ft of tightening torque on
that first nut! Anyhow, looks like a cool tool. Thanks for the link.
TT