[Roadsters] Hasta luego, amigos. . .

Michael Knorr mhknorr at msn.com
Mon Jul 22 17:27:05 MDT 2013

I've sold my SPL311, serial number 3639, to the local Nissan dealer. He's
going to finally fix that damned driver's side door and then put it on display
in his showroom. My car is now an official garage queen. But I didn't give him
my two-volume "The Datsun Roadster Book" nor the many photographs my
professional photographer wife Lucy took of me and the car. Those and this
listserver will be my memories. Thank you all for your tips, advice,
solutions, and some downright entertaining posts on this listserver. So
perhaps I should say instead "Hasta la vista."Regards, Michael Knorr1966
SPL311-03639 (formerly)